Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here, let me introduce you people
my new favourite J band - Flumpool.

My favourite song of Flumpool. ^^




I want to talk (with you) more
I want to laugh (with you) always
I want nothing to ever change
I can't imagine without you here all day long

I want to hold (your) hand forever
I want to hold it real tight
I want nothing to ever change
You are here now
Let's try it once again

Anytime that you desire
I will go to where you are
Several nights have passed by
I will find you and sing this song to you

The glow of your face
and the little shrill of your voice
Will disappear from my memory someday
However I will have to say goodbye soon
Therefore I cant sing to you right now

Even if you wish or cry
I have to hold back from meeting you
Several nights have passed by
I will find you and sing this song to you

The letter you gave me last year
still in the back of my pocket
the badly written wish "work hard"
Now a new season has arrived
blowing a fresh wind at late night
Now I hear your voice once again

Now I can feel you in this bustling city
I can find the trace of your shadow
I keep meeting you again
I keep meeting you again
Maybe it is destined all along

Anytime that you desire
I will go to where you are
Several nights have passed by
I will find you and sing this song to you

T_T

p.s/ PEKO CHAN, arigatou gozaimasu! ^^
today i bought PEKO CHAN's candies ah..
& she said craps like "if you get a special wrapper /
a four leaf clover, you are/ will be lucky!"
I found so many special wrappers & four leaf clovers
in my package ah.. and I was really lucky tonight! ^^

JA NE, oyasumi~ ^^


1:04 AM